Accountant Job Available at Zambia YMCA
Zambia YMCA is recruiting for the position of Accountant. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Accountant will be responsible for Zambia YMCA’s accounting and financial management.
Key responsibility areas and associated tasks include:
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Treasury Management
- Commitment of Expenditure
- Budget Management
- Internal Controls and Audits
- Professional qualification equivalent to ACCA professional level
- 5+ years of professional experience and at management level in an NGO with multi funding
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Power point and advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- Ability to operate the Pastel accounting software
How to Apply:
To apply send your 3-page CV (with names of three references including their email and day time telephone numbers), cover letter, and copies of relevant testimonials by email to: [email protected] by 1700hrs on Thursday 15th February 2017.
Late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.