Accountant Wanted at Savannah Streams
The accountant will be responsible for updating and maintaining all accounting books and the entire accounting system using Pastel accounting software.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Carry out processing of transactions in Pastel accounting software.
- Undertake bank reconciliations.
- Review and update debtors and creditors records.
- Review and update Inventory records.
- Prepare regular financial statements and reports.
- Update receipting procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum BSc. Accounting from a recognized institution or advanced qualifications in ZICA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Not less than five (5) years experience in corporate accounting.
- Must be a member of the Zambian Institutes of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Strong character and integrity
- Extensive analytical skills
- Highly conversant with Pastel accounting software.
- Fast and efficient work ethic.
- Transparency and reliability
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Candidates who fit the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Closing date 3rd March, 2017.