Admin Intern Needed: Copper Rose Zambia (CRZ)
Copper Rose Zambia is an organisation that works to deliver a world where Adolescent’s Sexual Reproductive Health is made a priority. The organisation first started as a mentorship program to pair 1st year students with senior students at The Copperbelt University. Later, the founders realised there was a huge gap in Sexual and Reproductive Health especially in adolescents. Menstrual hygiene was one of the avenues identified to be lacking and least explored by organisations. Eventually, the team did door-to-door fundraising at their respective university campuses and raised ZMK3000.00 (300.00USD), which was used for the first outreach program at Makeni Konga Basic School.
The organisation was established in order to give young people a platform to make a difference. Its founders believe that young people are NOT leaders of tomorrow, but leaders of today. Menstrual hygiene, Sexual and Reproductive Health Awareness and Service provision is considered imperative for the development of any nation because of its cross cutting impacts on economic growth and development.
Copper Rose Zambia (CRZ) is looking for an enthusiastic youth for the position of Administrative intern. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative support: file, organize, mail outgoing orders, maintain inventory, order and stock general office/art supplies.
- Handling donor and partner interactions, follow up, and thanking process.
- Conducting in-depth research on funding possibilities for programs and initiatives; including
proposal drafting and feasibility analysis.
- Assisting in volunteer management and coordination.
- Assisting in community outreach including building relationships with beneficiaries and
stakeholders in target areas.
- Working with Executive Director, assisting with planning and implementation of events and
- Writing blogs, website content, and helping coordinate the quarterly e-newsletter: including
generating content, designing layout, managing subscribers.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Minimum of a diploma (bachelors degree will be an added advantage) in social work, development studies, adult education or any relevant field. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Must demonstrate strong skills in the following areas: written and verbal communication, editing, ability to work independently, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, time management, attention to detail, teamwork, problem solving, dependability, and organization. Enthusiastically supportive of CRZ’s Mission and Core Virtues: willing and able to live them out and communicate them effectively to others.
The position is unpaid; the intern will be compensated for travel costs to and from the office and lunch.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested, send in your applications by 27th December, 2016 at 12:00hrs CAT to our Email: [email protected].
Include: Application letter, CV and Short Bio about yourself. For any queries, call or text +260968332433
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 28th December 2016.