Administrative Officer Job: Lesucho Zambia Limited
Lesucho Zambia Limited is a private limited company that was incorporated in 1999 under the Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Zambia and was established to undertake construction, engineering and agricultural projects which will evaluate any given problem. We pride ourselves in providing the highest standard of excellence in every aspect from design to work completion.
Job Profile: To play a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry and maintaining the office by typing and filing of important company documents.
- word processing
- audio and copy typing
- dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries and arranging appointments;
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes
- logistical support
- produce correspondence documents (presentations, records, spreadsheets and data bases);
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- manage and maintain budgets
Skills and Competences:
- Degree in Business Management, Public Administration or related field
- Strong organisational skills;
- presentation skills and attention to detail;
- ability to work under minimal supervision;
- oral and written communication skills;
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- project management skills
If you are in line with the above described role please send your a cover letter and updated CV to [email protected] by Friday 1st December 2016.