Area Sales Reps Jobs Vacancy at an Online Market
We are launching a business aiming to introduce a new “online wholesale market shop” targeting small business owners to assist them in ordering their goods via an online portal.
As part of this plan, we are looking to bring on smart and outgoing individuals on a Sales program aimed at promoting the sale of various FMCG goods in High Density Areas such as residential compounds and suburbs.
The role will involve meeting and selling to small shop/business owners in these areas to promote various FMCG goods that can be ordered online for delivery the next day. This includes educating and assisting these business/shop owners on how to go online and order the goods they require in their shops via our online store.
The ideal candidates will be:
1) At least a Diploma Holder in Marketing
2) Have atleast 2 years of previous sales experience preferably in selling consumer goods in bulk to business owners
3) Must be computer literate with the ability to work with Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel and navigate through webpages on an online portal.
4) Have an outgoing and sales driven personality
The role will pay a monthly salary of K1,500 and will include a small commission structure for sales achieved (potentially another K1,000 per month). This will be an initial contract of 1 month and further engagement/renewal will be based on performance.
Applicants for this position must reside in one of the following areas of Lusaka:
1) Ngombe Compound/Roma/Kalundu Area
2) Garden Compound/Thornpark/Northmead Area
Please do not apply if you do not reside in one of the above areas as these are the areas we are focusing on as Phase 1 of our launch.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]