Driver Job Available Now at Bank Of Zambia – May 2017
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions: DRIVER (HO and RO) (4 POSTS)
GRADE: BOZ 2
To provide logistical support towards attainment of fleet management service to the Bank of Zambia
- To compile all defects of motor vehicles and report to supervisors to facilitate repairs to avoid more damages to Bank motor vehicles.
- To make sure that all motor vehicles are kept clean to portray a good image of the Bank to outside world.
- To ensure that all motor vehicles are properly checked things like, oil water, road license, vehicle fitness, brakes, lights etc and to make sure those motor vehicles are kept in roadworthy condition.
- To make sure that any road traffic accidents are reported to state police and supervisors. To comply with the law of the land to facilitate insurance claims as per our Bank Procedures.
- To ensure that take over and hand over forms for each particular motor vehicle are adhere to for accountability purposes.
- To drive all Bank of Zambia motor vehicles outside/within the country and to ensure Bank assignments are fulfilled.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English and Mathematics) and a P S V license with 3 years’ relevant experience
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Ability to detect any faults with the vehicle and escalating the same for attention by the mechanics
- Courtesy in handling customers
- Knowledge of Highway code
- Communication and interpersonal skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned not later than Friday, 7th April 2017.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Director – Human Resources Bank of Zambia Bank Square P.O BOX 30080 Lusaka.