EBU Senior Manager Job: Indirect Sales
Job Title: EBU Senior Manager: Indirect Sales
- Provide input and feedback to company on market trends, needs and activities
- Focus on relevant market segments for the development of segment specific value propositions.
- Manage and resolve day to day operational requirements of the Enterprise Solutions portfolio.
- Manage delivery of projects and products relevant to the Enterprise Solutions portfolio
- Analyse new technology trends and innovations
- Analyse key internal and external performance indicators
- Consider the long term (1-2 years) implications of actions from a broad perspective including long term positioning and strategy
- Develop and maintain indirect distribution channels for the EBU products and services
- Manage the existing Reseller’s and drive acquisition through our partners
- Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing
- At least 3 years experience of new business development and sales management.
- Experience in management of Enterprise solution sets is added advantage.
- Knowledge of market segmentation is essential.
- In depth knowledge of telecoms architecture and components, GSM, etc.
- Sound financial, project management and product development skills.
How to Apply
Contact HR jobs: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
* Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 02/12/2016