Fresh Job Opportunities at Catholic Relief Services (CRS) In Zambia
The CRS Zambia country program was established in 2000, and administers a varied and diversified portfolio of nutrition, health systems strengthening, food security, economic growth and livelihoods, orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) research and HIV and AIDS programs. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas.
JOB TITLE: DEPUTY CHIEF OF PARTY – OPERATIONS
CRS is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Integrated Agriculture, Nutrition, Water and Sanitation project in Zambia, a $50-100 million, six-year program. Activities will be focused towards reducing stunting through high value, nutrient rich agricultural and value chain systems, increased household access to water and sanitation, and behavior change pathways in targeted districts. Technical assistance will be provided to 30 districts most likely in Eastern, as well as selected districts in Central or Muchinga Provinces.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least eight years of related professional experience with an international organization, preferably with a focus on health, integrated agriculture, nutrition, water and sanitation, or related area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field plus full ACCA/CIMA. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field will be an added advantage.
- Significant demonstrative skills in cooperative agreements and contracts, including Grants Under Contracts (GUCs) and in-depth practical knowledge of USAID rules and regulations, particularly as related to finance, compliance, accounting practices, contracts, procurement, and reporting.
- Expertise with MS Office applications and accounting software, preferably Quicken and Sun Systems.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of donor policies and regulations including extensive knowledge of USG acquisition and assistance administrative regulations including the FAR, AIDAR, 22 CFR 228, 2 CFR 200 and other OMB circulars
- Strong management and decision-making skills, self-motivated, able to work independently and proactively within matrix management structure.
- Experience in facilitating the capacity-strengthening efforts of diverse colleagues and local partner organizations, and demonstrated strengths in relationship management; strong cross-cultural skills.
- Able to work as a member of, and to lead, a team with colleagues, excellent organization and planning skills; detail-oriented, adaptable, flexible, and experience in developing Strategic Plans for large country programs.
- Experience maintaining accurate and comprehensive contract documents including awards, budgets, sub awards, donor approvals and other related documents.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a cover letter, CV and three references to [email protected].
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The closing date for receiving applications is 18th March 2017.
Finalists will be contacted for an interview. All positions are contingent on project award.