Fresh Job Opportunities For Registered Nurses In Zambia
A well-established Mining Company seeks to employ a highly motivated and self-starter in the Company’s Mine Clinic, as Registered Nurse. Gemcanton Investments Holdings Limited owns an emerald mine situated in Pilala Area of Lufwanyama Emerald Restricted Area in Kitwe.
Copperbelt residents are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Experience in Emergency Response
- Registered with General Nursing Council, with valid Practicing Certificate
- Work experience in the Mining Industry (added advantage)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise on health/illness of individual patients
- Provide sound decision making in the care of individual patients
- Ensure continuity of care
- Knowledge in Emergency Response
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery
- Maintaining medical reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the position in the Subject Line of the email to – [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.