Graduate Program at Zambia Postal Services – 7/3/2016
ZamPost is pleased to introduce its Graduate Mentorship Program to be conducted at ZamPost Headquarters and Post Offices at all provincial centres and selected districts.
The Mentorship Program focuses on unemployed, recently qualified University Graduates with qualifications in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resource, Marketing, Law, Finance and Accounting. The program’s strategic goal is to avail free industry experience to participants with a view to enhancing their employability in the job market.
The Program will last six (06) months. The Participants will be exposed to the business operations of the Corporation’s wide business portfolio covering but not limited to:
• Customer Service Management
• Sales and Marketing
• Information Technology as a driver of innovation and change
• Competitive Strategy – Formulation and Execution
• Finance and Accounts
• Performance Management Systems
The program is open to University graduates who meet the following criteria:
• Must have graduated in 2012 or later from a reputable University
• Must be resident in the city or district where the Mentorship Program will take place.
The Program will enlist 40 participants between 1st April, 2016 to 30th September, 2016. Interested persons meeting the eligibility criteria may send their Curriculum vitae and attach copies of their certificates to:
Graduate Mentorship Program
Zambia Postal Services Headquarters
P.O Box 71845