Job Vacancy at Mulungushi University
The Mulungushi University is a rapidly growing public university situated on two campuses, the main one being on the great north road, 26k from Kabwe town. The town campus is situated off Munkoyo road in Kabwe town. The University has a good number of teaching and research faculty in the 5 schools with an enrolment of more than 4000 students in undergraduate, postgraduate and distance education programmes. The University’s programmes and activities are driven by its motto of “Pursuing the frontiers of knowledge” in a RARE (Responsible, Accountable, Relevant and Ethical) way.
Job Title: Lecturers- 3 (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Full grade 12 certificate
- An earned Bachelor’s degree with merit or it’s equivalent
- An earned/taught Master’s degree with research component in the field of specialisation
- Demonstrated potential to conduct research and write papers for publication
- Capacity to offer consultancy services in field of specialisation
- Computer literate
- Teaching experience at University level is an advantage
How to applyAll applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should comprise a CV, photostat copies of academic and professional qualifications, transcripts and any such other material as the applicant may wish to submit. The CV must give full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, date of availability, telephone number, e-mail address, names and addresses of three (3) referees, two (2) of whom should be professionally acquainted with the candidate and one(1) character referee. Applications marked “Lecturer” and specifying the subject course should be addressed to the address below.
P O Box 80415,
P O Box 80415,