Kaymu Zambia: Key Account Acquisition Manager
Kaymu is the largest and safest online marketplace in Africa, where buyers and sellers meet and exchange everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in January 2013, Kaymu’s vision is to offer both customers and sellers a shopping experience that is convenient, safe and second to none. Kaymu is present and growing in 16 countries across Africa.
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group (AIGp), a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. AIGp is Africa’s leading internet company with over 1,000 employees in 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders, and is backed by MTN Group, Millicom and Rocket Internet. We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Job description: Key Account Acquisition Manager
- Pitch Kaymu Zambia to sellers in Lusaka’s retail and wholesale markets (Kamwala, Town Center, COMESA, Northmead) and sign them up to the site
- Persuade and convince large sellers/distributors to list their products on Kaymu
- Work with local team to take down detailed product information on sellers’ products
- Submit Excel Sheets with product information on a daily basis to Kaymu Content Team
- Ensure high photo quality of product photographs of sellers’ merchandise
- Work with Head of Seller Management to acquire sellers with products on the Kaymu ZM product and category target list
- LOOKING FOR DEAL CLOSERS with extensive retail/wholesale sales experience.
- Entrepreneurial mentality, interest in online retail, prior work experience
- Ability to PROBLEM SOLVE quickly and comfortable in FAST-PACED environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills; confident disposition
- Good MS EXCEL and strong willingness to learn and take direction
- Self-starter with an eagerness to exceed company objectives and team targets
- Fluency in Urdu or Gujarati – A PLUS!
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet/e-commerce businesses
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working across Africa
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
We currently have openings in Zambia. If you’re interested in applying to join our dynamic team, kindly email us your resume/CV (preferably 1-2 pages) detailing your prior work experience with subject as “KAAM_APPLICATION” to [email protected]