Kobil Zambia Limited Latest Job
Kobil Zambia Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of the Kenolkobil Group with its head office in Kenya and one of the leading Oil Marketing Companies in Zambia with a fast growing retail network and customer base is seeking to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result-oriented individual to fill the following vacancy for a contract period of three (3) months:-
POSITION: CLERK OF WORKS
- To read and interpret drawings and written instruction, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting works
- Come up with Bills of Quantity and interpret the same on site
- Co-ordinate works by different contractors on site to ensure smooth flow of the project
- Able to verify works through taking measurements, samples on site and other methods to ensure the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards
- Be familiar with legal requirements and checking that all the work assigned complies
- Have knowledge of SHEQ
QUALIFICATIONS \ REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in Construction or Civil Engineering
- At least three (3) years experience in managing projects.
- Experience in construction of fuel service stations will be an added advantage
- Good computer, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a valid Driving License.
- Membership of Engineering Institution of Zambia will be an added advantage.
- Below 35 years of age.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with copies of relevant academic, professional qualifications, detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable references, daytime contact number must be submitted by 30th November 2015 to:
The Human Resources & Admin. Officer
Kobil Zambia Limited
You can email your details to [email protected]