Kobil Zambia Limited Recruiting: LPG Sales Executive
Kobil Zambia Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of the Kenol Kobil Group with its head office in Kenya and one of the leading Oil Marketing Companies in Zambia with a fast growing retail network and customer base is seeking to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result-oriented individuals to fill the following vacancy:
POSITION: LPG/LUBES SALES EXECUTIVE
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement market strategies for LPG and Lubes and related components
- Develop and co-ordinate implementation of infrastructure and logistics of ensuring that stocks of LPG and Lubes are available
- Working towards achieving set sales targets
- Negotiate and source products from suppliers
- Train staff on LPG and Lubes
- Manage Trade Receivables
- Co-ordinate, develop and implement marketing campaigns for LPG and Lubes
Qualifications \ Requirements
- Must be familiar with supply chain management
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in marketing of LPG and Lubes preferably in an Oil Marketing Company
- Computer literate.
- Must hold a clean valid driving licence
- Must not be more than thirty (30) years of age
- Knowledge of LPG Product and components
Applications with copies of relevant academic, professional qualifications, detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable references, a duly filled attached Pre-Interview Form (DOWNLOAD HERE) and daytime contact number to be submitted by Friday 24th March 2017.
The Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Kobil Zambia Limited
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]