Lab Technician Job in Zambia: MaryBegg Community Clinic
- Performing laboratory tests
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses
- Preparing specimens and samples
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues
- Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks
- Relevant qualifications and registrations
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by stating the position in the Subject line of the email. Only detailed CV with photo to be sent to [email protected] (we will ask for certificates and registrations if called for interview). All applications must be smaller than 2mb. No emails larger than 2mb will be accepted.
All candidates please note that only applications that are called for interview will be contacted.