Management Accountant Job Vacancy
- Adept at preparation of financial statements and interpretation of financial performance reports.
- Treasury/working capital management and demonstrate astute financial advisory competencies and achievements.
- The candidate should have a strong budgeting and cost accounting background with practical experience in payables management, inventory management, investments analysis and financial modeling to achieve set performance targets.
- The suitable candidate to demonstrate extensive knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) and shall be responsible to facilitate external audits.
- Review reports and analyse projections of sales, profit and cash flows against actual figures, budgeted expenses and against final totals.
- Prepare monthly management reports for submission to management for review.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly operational reports for management on income and expenditure.
- Prepare annual operating budget and capital budget.
- Analyse investment opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to internal control systems and procedures to minimize loss of revenue.
- Work towards a clean and unqualified audit report.
- Full CIMA or ACCA
- Member of ZICA
- Have operating knowledge of NAVISION or similar Accounting packages.
- IT proficient (Good knowledge of MS Office, databases and Microsoft Dynamics Environment) and Microsoft Excel modeling.
- Two to three years experience in financial management
- Commercial awareness, with an interest in business and an understanding how an organisation works and manages resources.
- Ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A lively and enquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Self-motivated able to balance the demands of work and study.
How to apply