MTN Zambia Ongoing Recruitment (Graduates and Exp) December 2016
Job Title: Business Planning Analyst – Finance
- Provide input regarding the impact of MTN Finance related financial decisions made across the business.
- Tracking financial and non-financial business performance against budget/targets
- Preparation of monthly management reporting pack for business performance including commentary
- Provide inputs for the forecasting, planning, development and review of budget for MTN Finance department
- Analyse the profitability of products and services and advise the business accordingly
- Fulfil a specialist role for ad hoc projects where required, giving specialist input, making recommendations, identifying areas of risk and non-compliance and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Translate targets and strategies into operational plans, ensuring alignment of these to business strategy, executing thereof and implementing corrective actions where necessary.
- BA Finance & Accounting
- ACCA/CIMA-Finalist/fully qualified
- Minimum of 4years financial analysis experience
- 2 years’ experience in a large organization
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Sun Accounting System, IFS or Sage
Contact HR jobs: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date: 09/12/2016