MTN Zambia Recruiting: Applications Support Engineer
- Work with the team and to deliver data products and provide business insights through data analysis.
- Carry out customer analytics required for execution of offers.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between application team and business.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support marketing sections and in the execution of data analyses.
- Carry out detailed data mining, reporting, and delivering market/trend analyses to the business.
- Extract data from various applications and systems manipulates and explores data, produce analyses using Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS/SQL, etc.
- Independently research, organize and analyze technical information and prepare reports & recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree e.g. B Sc. or Business qualification or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience of Data Mining, SQL
- At least 2 years experience in a similar management position, in dynamic and fast-moving industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Data Analysis
- Troubleshooting, analytical, logical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected].
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. The application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and the closing date for accepting applications is 26/04/2017.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.