MTN Zambia Recruiting Now – October 2016
Job Title: Manager – Communications & Corporate Social Investment
- Ensure MTNZ communications policies, processes and procedures are disseminated among staff
- Provide support to all company (internal & external) functions and events including issuing internal communications as required by various functions
- Liaise with relevant functional units to ensure delivery of integrated and consistent campaigns
- Ensure positive perception of the organization and its brand through the development and effective implementation of communications in public arena
- Identify and assess media opportunities and generates the required media coverage to enhance public perception
- Prepare press releases or media responses to counteract or pre-empt negative publicity, perceptions or damage control following a crisis
- Prepare proactive Corporate Social Investment(CSI) awareness initiatives aimed at enhancing awareness and participation among staff
- Prepare annual plan and budget with appropriate focus on priority areas as identified in Group Annual Programme
- Implement approved CSI plans, effectively organizing, coordinating and controlling all activities and ensuring optimum media coverage
- Degree – Journalism and Media Studies or related qualification
- 5 years’ experience in Public Relations in fast paced and dynamic commercial environment
- GSM and Mobile Money telecommunications knowledge
- 2 years’ experience in Journalism
- Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage
- Experience in Business Planning and Budget Process
Contact HR jobs: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 18/10/2016