MTN Zambia Wants a VAS Engineer – Deadline is 28th April 2017
- Coordinate the VAS partners and the third-party application, vendors.
- Coordination of convergence systems, postpaid billing, and VAS.
- Monitoring performance indicator for billing and VAS nodes.
- Manage the design, development, and installation of application enhancements and upgrades.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new applications.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between the billing/VAS section and the business.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
- BSc Degree in IT/Software Engineering
- ITIL Certification
- CCNA & Certification in project Management
- Experience in telecoms billing/VAS added advantage
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. The application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and the closing date for accepting applications is 26/04/2017.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.