New Job Offers at MTN Zambia – Closing 26 April 2017
Job Title: VAS Engineer
- Coordinate the VAS partners and third party application, vendors.
- Coordination of convergence systems, postpaid billing, and VAS.
- Monitoring performance indicator for billing and VAS nodes.
- Manage the design, development, and installation of application enhancements and upgrades.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new applications.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between the billing/VAS section and the business.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
Job Title: Product Analyst
- Participate in developing new products and services, portal and device.
- Participate in project life cycle from new product research, modeling, implementation and ongoing product evaluation.
- Facilitate accurate data analysis and reporting on performance update, project deliverables, quality, cost, time etc.
- Drive continuous improvements, identify trends/patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to improve
Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis and reports
- BSc Degree in IT/Software Engineering
- ITIL Certification
- CCNA & Certification in project Management
- Experience in telecoms billing/VAS added advantage
Job Title: Applications Support Engineer
- Work with the team and to deliver data products and provide business insights through data analysis.
- Carry out customer analytics required for execution of offers.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between application team and business.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support marketing sections and in the execution of data analyses.
- Carry out detailed data mining, reporting, and delivering market/trend analyses to the business.
- Extract data from various applications and systems manipulates and explores data, produce analyses using Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS/SQL, etc.
- Independently research, organize and analyze technical information and prepare reports & recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree e.g. B Sc. or Business qualification or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience of Data Mining, SQL
- At least 2 years experience in a similar management position, in dynamic and fast-moving industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Data Analysis
- Troubleshooting, analytical, logical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
The application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and the closing date for accepting applications is 26/04/2017.