Ongoing Recruitment at Airtel Zambia – January 2017
VACANCY: Zonal Business Manager
JOB LEVEL: Senior Manager
To plan, monitor and ensure achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for zonal operations by supervising/ influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in customer service, channel management and market expansion.
VACANCY: Zonal Operations Engineer
LEVEL: Assistant Manager
- Responsible for overseeing all active Network operational activities in regional switch site, support in activation of new sites, and new active node integration.
- Ensure all related faults in the network are resolved within defined time frame, perform node backup and alarm monitoring. Perform basic routine maintenance and periodic health check on all active nodes.
- Ensure Network node availability.
- Support in Network project Expansion and roaming activation.
- Perform basic switch configuration and roaming activation.
PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR REQUIRED IN THE POST.
- Result Orientation
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer centric
- Sound understanding of Sales systems and Processes
- Creative self-starter
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Consumer Knowledge
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Tuesday 24th January, 2017.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.