Ongoing Recruitment at ECOBANK Zambia – Deadline 14 April 2017
Ecobank Zambia is a full service bank providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporates business segments within its 8 branches.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Zambia and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services. The bank is an affiliate of the Pan-Africa Leader Ecobank Group which is present 36 Countries in Africa.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professionals in the Following area:
1. MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Purpose of the role
Responsible for defining the strategic marketing plan and marketing communications in consultation with the Group Head, Consumer Marketing, Customer insights and analytics., in line with Consumer banking Bank strategy.
To build long term brand equity by driving and providing thought leadership to brand related issues at Consumer banking at Affiliate level, as well as add value to Business units by driving long and short term brand strategy To manage the marketing function, and to manage programs that promotes Consumer Banking’s overall business to any of its selected stakeholders.
Business and Financial performance
- Develop and implement a country marketing strategy that highlights the core products strategy, positioning and messaging for Consumer Banking products.
- Manage the marketing budget to deliver agreed product revenue, cost profitability, sales volume and service quality targets.
- Improve marketing and sales promotion for the appropriate pricing and delivery of products across the Affiliate to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on people and technology
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys
- Build best in class Marketing, customer insights and Analytics Department
Leadership and people management
- Ensure appropriate evaluation techniques and measurements exist to analyze effectiveness of implemented strategies/initiatives and communicate results
- Build a high performance culture and working environment within the team
- Deliver effective management of risk, governance, compliance and control issues within the team, ensuring that all direct reports are aware of, and adhere to, their individual responsibilities in these areas
Process, control and operational performance
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within the bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls
- Ensure there is a strong internal control system in place and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Ensure embedding of a strong strategy execution culture and practice within the team and across the Affiliate.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth, position consumer Banking as a premier Banking brand in Affiliate while increasing shareholders value.
- Champion cost management initiative within Marketing Function
Qualifications and experience
- Post graduate qualification Marketing or business Management
- First Degree in marketing or relevant Subject
- 8 Plus years’ experience in a Consumer Marketing environment
- Extensive experience in building and managing the process of building brands to translate into enablers & drivers of profitability and other measures of business performance
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be part of our vibrant and result oriented team, then send your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae including copies of your academic qualifications to either:
[email protected]or Country Head Human Resources
Ecobank Zambia Limited
P.O Box 30705
P.O Box 30705
Envelopes must be clearly marked with the role that you are applying for, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for receiving applications is 14th April 2017.