Ongoing Recruitment at Texila American University Zambia [6 Positions]- May 2017
Professor, Assoc. Professor, Asst Professor required for the following courses:
- Community-based education and first aid
- Bio-Chemistry and Biology
Allied Health Science
- Health Policy and Management
- Population Studies
- Bio-Statistics and Environmental Health
BBA, BIT, and BEd
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Economics
- Business Information Systems
- Development Education
- Internet Concepts and Database Management
- Lab Technician with BSc or MLT
- Enrollment Advisor
- Student Counselor
- Content Writer and Digital Marketing Manager or Executive
Relevant qualification and minimum 2 years experience is required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV online within 15 days (via email) to [email protected].
Texila American University (TAU), Plot No: 37605, KPTF Office Park, Lake Road, Lusaka, Zambia.
Tel: +260 978 750 115