Ongoing Recruitment at Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO)
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Risk Division under the Special Assets Management Department at Head Office.
Job Title: Fraud Management & Investigations Specialist – 1
- Provide key input to the development of the fraud risk assessment and annual plan of activities
- Perform investigations as assigned by the Head Fraud Investigation Unit (FIU)
- Execute investigations in accordance with professional standards and guidance from the Head FIU
- Prepare and update investigation files for review by the Head FIU
- Document investigation findings in reports, case memos or case summaries
- Prepare formal written work papers documenting investigation work performed, expressing conclusions and recommendations and submit for review by the Head FIU
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of investigations via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Update Head FIU regarding the status and scheduling of assigned investigations
- Provide support to the prosecution of fraud cases in which the Bank has an interest or has suffered a loss as assigned
- Pursue fraud recoveries arising from investigations.
- Plan and conduct fraud awareness to staff across the business.
- Conduct induction fraud awareness to new staff entrants.
- Represent the Bank when called upon to testify in fraud cases before the courts of law.
- Establish and maintain relationships with law enforcement and regulatory agencies to learn and share intelligence on fraud.
- Pursuing professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and sharing information gained with co-workers.
- Performing other work or responsibilities as maybe assigned by management.
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects
- University Degree in Business, Law or other related subject
- At least three (3) years working experience a related field
- Certificate in Certified Fraud Examiners
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening, strong interviewing and presentation skills
- Rule orientation
How to apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to:
The Chief Human Resource & Training Officer,
Human Resources And Training Division,
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc,
PO Box 33611,