Primary School Teachers Wanted [Several Vacancies]
GRADE FIVE CLASS TEACHER
Pestalozzi Education Centre is an international boarding school that provides an outstanding education for boys and girls where each child is developed as an individual in a caring and well-resourced environment Pestalozzi Education Centre is seeking a well-qualified primary school teacher to join its teaching staff.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma
- The preferred candidate will have Degree level education.
- Computer literate with MS Word and Excel.
This role requires someone with:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Highly organized with high standards and attention to detail
- Self-disciplined to be able to manage a highly varied and busy workload
- Committed to a high quality of work
- Sympathetic to and able to deliver on the shared vision and the mission of the organization
- The position will involve teaching students in Grade 5 and assist in the delivery of extra-curricular activities. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject areas.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a letter outlining why you feel you would be an outstanding candidate for the position along with copies of all professional and educational certificates, by email for the attention of the principal to [email protected] that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Closing Date: 22/05/2017
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]