Revenue Analyst job in Zambia
InterContinental Hotel offers guests an unforgettable experience with a world class service. The hotel has 224 guest rooms, 20 suites, 7 meeting rooms and 2 restaurants as well as facilities such as a modern gym, 3 tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool. InterContinental Hotel offers a choice of places to eat with a range of menus. Retail units and office space are available for companies to rent. Everything you would expect from this international chain.
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into baking, bowling or bungee jumping, here at IHG we’re interested in you! We love people who bring the same amount of care and passion to their hobbies as they do their work. By sharing your expertise and passion, you will help us to achieve our vision which is ‘Great Hotels Guests Love’.
We are currently seeking to hire a Revenue Analyst to conduct vigilant and appropriate tactical measures and actively contribute towards revenue generation through effective management of several revenue streams. Able to effectively exercise impact, influence and collaboration with colleagues on all levels in the organization, building strong working relationships which ensure that all sections of the business are aligned to support the agreed tactical and strategic approaches and objectives.
- Ensure the F&B reservations team is fully aware and comply with up selling techniques to maximize revenue
- Monitor competitor pricing, understands the dynamic of local market and the demand generators, and recommend appropriate actions.
- Prepares for weekly revenue meeting with reports and suggestions to maximize revenue in the outlets.
- Work closely with General Manager in preparing weekly forecast for F&B outlets and C&E
- Implementing up selling in the outlets to maximise revenue
- Using the tools provided (i.e. ResPak, NetvuPoint) and in compliance with the IHG standards, maintains, updates and shares information in the areas required, capture ratios, menu engineering, C&E meeting space allocation.
- Work within the company’s Human Resource Management System to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Ensure that reservation telephones are attended at all times during scheduled hours and the team is complying with the set standards of salutations and telephone etiquette
- Ensure that quality of reservation is maintained in terms of guest details, outlet bookings etc
- Ensure that the minimum response time is maintained for all reservation requests, as well as instantaneously updating those to ResPak
- The ideal candidate needs to have at least 2 year experience in a similar role with a 5 star hotel
- Must be passionate about Revenue Management and its implementation in all aspects of the business
In return, we’ll give you the support, development and inspiration to succeed. We promise to enrich your overall working experience by providing a competitive salary package, duty meals, worldwide hotel discounts and the opportunity to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you a Room to be yourself.