Sales and Distribution Manager Job Vacancy: FINCA Zambia
The Sales and Distributions Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of FINCA Zambia in a designated area to achieve sales objectives. He/she is responsible for managing the distribution operations and functions within the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities includes:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organisational sales, goals and revenues.
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Coordinate sales action plans for individual sales people.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Ensure the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Partner with sales Team to develop weekly and monthly action plans with regard to savings.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the market area and understanding of clients needs and competing products.
- Market all FINCA products and services to potential clients by using promotional tools and mechanisms approved by FINCA’s management.
- Responsible for planning activities and events to the purpose of maintaining relationship with customers and maintain customer’s relationship at all times.
- Need to deliver budget numbers on Risk Assets,Liabilities and digital products.
- Business degree or related professional qualification.
- At least 3 years experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Technical sales skill
- Knowledge of market research
- Proven experience in customer relationship Management.
- Product and Financial institution knowledge.
If you meet the set criteria and would like to be considered for the position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to zm_ [email protected] not later than Thursday 30th March, 2017.
FINCA, an equal opportunity Employer!!