Sales Engineer Energy Management Job In Zambia: Siemens
Job Title: Sales Engineer Energy Management (Zambia) (259658)
Mission and Function of the Role:
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region for the portfolio of a unit in order to increase sales with all kinds of potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the complete portfolio of Siemens Energy Management Division (High/ Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear, Transformers, Protection and Substation Automation, Service Range of Products)
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
What do I need to Qualify for this Job?
- Completed Tertiary Qualification: Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 Years relevant sales experience within the Energy Management portfolio/s (High/ Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear, Transformers, Protection Systems, Substation Automation, Service Range of Products)
- Must have experience in a Technical environment in the Electrical and/or Control (automation)
- Must have experience in Sales and/or project and/or consulting
- Must be proficient MS Office
- Knowledge of Market Conditions in Zambia/East Africa
- Must have a valid Drivers License and be willing to travel extensively
- Must be willing to relocate to Lusaka/be a Zambian Citizen
- Must have demonstratable experience/relationships with key customers (Advantageous)
- Must be a good communicator and able to communicate on all levels
- Must have a passion for Sales and must be target driven
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Customer focus