Sales & Marketing Coordinator Job Available at Njovu Zambia
Njovu Zambia is a Non – profit organisation based in Zambia that focuses on development aid in Lusaka, Western and Southern provinces. Its mission is to provide support for children, youth and farmers from underprivileged communities through education, skills training, entrepreneurship training and healthy free time activities.
Njovu Zambia is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Sales and marketing coordinator in Mongu to revive and boost the products and activities of the project. The individual will be responsible for: – coordinating marketing & sales activities for all the workshops, tailoring, baking and hardware – developing marketing and advertising campaigns, events and trade shows – design and procurement of marketing materials, maintaining promotional materials inventory, social media promotions & campaigns – provide regular reports to project manager and do other tasks as required.
- Implements marketing & advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts;
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies.
- Tracking sales of products and costs, recording and entering sales, expenses and new business data.
- Preparing marketing reports for all the workshops.
- Keeping promotional materials readily available, using videos, graphics and managing social media promotions.
- Supporting production staff by providing sales data market trends, forecasts and reliable customer service requests.
- Researching on competitive products, identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, advertising and maintaining research databases.
- Plans and attends meetings and trade shows with organizations of interest and customers.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results of product sales with plans and forecasts.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to the role of the job and its accomplishments.
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Degree will be added advantage
- 2- 3 years experience
- Willing to work in Mongu
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to initiate change
- Professional work ethic and resistance to stress
What we offer
- Work on development project
- Stable and friendly workplace
- Supporting a boost of small business and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits (negotiable)
If you fill you meet the requirements for this position, please send your motivation letter, your CV and at least one letter of recommendation to [email protected] (clearly indicating the position applying for) not later than 10th June 2017.
Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.