Sales & Marketing Officer Wanted [4 Positions]
CAMARA ZAMBIA LIMITED
Camara Zambia Limited is an international charity, operating as a social enterprise, that uses technology to deliver 21st century skills and as such improve education in disadvantaged communities around the world. Our vision is a world-class technology-enabled education accessible to all. Camara’s mission is to transform education using technology to empower disadvantaged students.
Purpose of Role:
The Sales & Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisation’s marketing message.
The Sales & Marketing role maintains a vital communications channel between Camara and its schools. The successful candidate will be comfortable in articulating all of Camara’s interventions to school heads, District Education representatives as well s donors and other partners.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns .
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Grade Twelve (12) School certificate.
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field
- 3 years’ experience in marketing and brand communications
- Impeccable personal and professional integrity
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills required
Please note that candidates should be residents of the towns mentioned above to be considered for these positions. Please send CVs to [email protected] Applications should be received no later than Thursday 15th February 2017 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Camara Zambia Limited is an equal opportunities employer