Submit CV at United Bank for Africa Zambia Ltd (March 2017)
To oversee the Bank’s balance sheet and ensure profitability while minimising risk exposure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Treasury balance sheet activities of the Country office
- Monitor and ensure compliance of Internal Balance Sheet Ratios and Regulatory requirements across the Group.
- Develop and sustain high level relationships with key business partners.
- Conduct Treasury analysis in the local market with a view to exploiting opportunities.
- Formulate appropriate strategic responses to global economic policies.
- Measure balance sheet gaps/risk in the country office
Skills and Competencies
- A good grasp of the factors influencing strategic treasury management
- Local Financial Regulatory Laws
- Risk management techniques
- Knowledge of accounting processes and analytical thinking
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better including English and mathematics
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or other business related course graduating with a credit or better
- ACI certification and membership to Financial Markets Association of Zambia
- 5 years experience in a Treasury role of a commercial bank
Candidates meeting the requirements above may send application letter and CV to [email protected] by 13th March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.