2017 Internship Opportunities at Kobil Zambia Limited – For Fresh Graduates
Kobil Zambia Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of the KenolKobil Group with its head office in Kenya and one of the leading Oil Marketing Companies in Zambia with a fast growing retail network and customer base is seeking to engage Interns in the Sales and Marketing Department. The details are as follows: –
POSITION: INTERNS (2)
- Degree holders in Marketing, Business Administration and Commerce who have recently graduated from universities.
- Experience is not relevant
- Willing to be trained in various Kobil products and services for a period of not less than six (6) months on an INTERNSHIP Progam.
- Depending on performance and availability of the positions, there is a possibility of being offered permanent employment.
- Good computer, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a valid Driving License.
- Membership of Zambia Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage.
Applications with copies of relevant academic, professional qualifications, detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable references and a daytime contact number must be submitted by Friday 24th March 2017 to:
The Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Kobil Zambia Limited
Email: [email protected]