Expo Africa Ltd Job Vacancy in Zambia: Branch Manager
At Expo Africa, we know our Southern African countries on both a business and personal level. With more than twenty years of experience in the industry, our directors and management team have not only worked in our regions, but have lived there for many years as well. We have offices and trained teams in Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. Our Brand Ambassadors and office support teams live within the country. They speak the language; they know the people. They are able to represent your brand and relate to your target consumer market in a meaningful way that the consumers will be able to understand.
The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and profitable operation of all branch activities. In addition to reporting all financial and operations information to company management, this candidate is responsible for hiring, training, and dismissing any employees at the branch.
Based in Lusaka
- Maintain financial responsibility for all expenses, wages, and asset management
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement plans for improvement
- Create and maintain a weekly report on operations and sales at the branch
- Hire and train all employees of the branch
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business
- 2+ years’ of management or supervisory experience
- Experience hiring and training individuals