Accounts Assistant Wanted at Care Cooperative Finance Coordinator (FC) – August 2017
CARE COOPERATIVE SAVINGS AND CREDIT SOCIETY LTD
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Supervisor: Finance Coordinator
1. General Summary
Reporting to the Care Cooperative Finance Coordinator (FC), the Accounts Assistant is responsible for the daily cash management, receipt of funds and preparation of payments and organizational payroll inputs for deductions.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Daily capture of receipts (cash, cheque & transfers) and payments and setting up transactions in the Accounting system for approval.
- Daily updating of cash position with bank balances, so as to keep the organizational cash position updated.
- Reconciling contributions schedules from member organizations and posting into the data base system in order to keep an updated member record.
- Conducting monthly banking reconciliations
- Updating and maintenance of staff salary advance & gratuity folder to ensure the accuracy of staff records.
- Maintenance of the General membership DDACC files and subsequent upload.
- Preparation of finance requests & payments.
- Submissions of monthly payroll input to contact persons of Member Organisations.
- Attending to member organisations and individual member queries related to finance matters
- Preparation of weekly reports related to the area of operations
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
3 Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Accounts, ZICA Licentiate, or equivalent accounting qualification.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Applications. Experience with an accounting package especially Navision 2016 will be added advantage. Interpersonal skills, Team player with excellent decision-making skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae as one document in MS Word, clearly indicating their email and cellphone contacts details, current remuneration and expected remuneration to: [email protected] by 14th August 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]