Administration/Human Resource Manager Job Vacancy at Partners Group Zambia
Administration/Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintains the job structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization with all staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes, etc
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientations and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling, individual pay actions, recommending planning and recommending pay structure revisions
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee differences; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits and their importance
- Ensure compliance with the Zambian labour laws
- Carry out risk assessment and eliminate potential risks
- Conduct employee training and development.
- Be familiar with the Zambian immigration processes
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits or better including English and Mathematics
- At least 3 years working experience
- Must be a fully paid member of ZIHRM
- Hardworking, honest, truthful, ambitious
- Degree/diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration or any related field
- A valid driving license will be an advantage
To apply for this job, send your cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of applications is Thursday, May 23rd, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]