Administrative Assistant Receptionist Job Vacancy: Kays Pounds Digital
- Position: Administrative Assistant Receptionist
- Location: Lusaka
- Reporting to: Human Resource & Administration Manager
KayS Pounds Digital is an IT company whose aim is to develop and implement technology tools necessary for business and organisations to stand out from the crowd. Our services include: Web development, Web hosting, Online payment gateway integration, IT infrastructure solutions, Bulk SMS, Digital printing (document/ large format printing) and many more general IT services and supplies
Main Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a responsible, hardworking Administrative Assistant Receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our clients, managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or Public Administration or any related field
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience. Recent graduates strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Information Technology is an added advantage.
- Be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, MS word, MS OneNote and office equipment.
Key Performance Areas amongst others include:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Social media marketing
- Attending to clients at the office with good customer relations
- Photocopying/printing/ scanning of client documents
- Email marketing
- Bulk SMS crediting
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Stock management (requisition of supplies)
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
- Update phone directory
- Greet/ host/ provide support for guests, visitors and employees
- Making sales calls
- Support the following offices HRM, FM, Marketing, CEO.
Technical skills and behavioral competencies:
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Mapping and database software
- working knowledge of audio visual equipment
Interested applicants must submit their CV, letter of motivation by: 16 October 2017.
E-mailing: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]