African Business School (TABS) is Currently Recruiting in Zambia
The African Business School (TABS) is a Management Training and Consulting Corporate solutions provider in Zambia. TABS works with Corporates to develop and nurture the leadership and management potential of their people through its time-tested training programs. TABS also provides bespoke solutions to Corporates in the areas of Strategy development & implementation, Turnaround solutions, a Performance management consulting, Change management and other organization development interventions.
Business Development Associate:
Job purpose: Prospect for potential clients with TABS products & service offerings. Develop and implement marketing campaigns to market TABS offerings. Develop, review and implement digital marketing initiatives, promotions.
- Meet new potential customers and present TABS products and service offerings. Achieve the agreed sales targets.
- Develop new products & services based on customer demand.
- Develop marketing campaigns, promotions in line with TABS Sales & Marketing strategy. Develop proposals, concepts, graphics, layouts based on an agreed brief from typesetting through to design, print, digital drafts, final approval, time scales including liaison with media partners.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles
- Managing training events
- Minimum Diploma in Sales Management, Business Administration or similar qualifications
- Work experience of at least 3 years in soft services sales & marketing
- Good IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software will be an advantage
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of sales & marketing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A member of ZIM with a valid driving license
Please send your detailed CV with at least 3 traceable references, cover letter and copies of your qualifications to the Director, Post.Net Box 236, P/Bag E 891, Manda Hill Centre, Lusaka Zambia or email to [email protected]
Closing date: February 18, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]