African Union Scholarships for Zambian Students 2016
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide wholesome postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university,with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school), and national I.D. card and passport personal details page;
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm);
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after preselection.
- Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programmes are required to have excellent knowledge of at least two of the African Union’s official languages (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese).
Reasons to Join PAU
- Excellent programmes taught by world class faculty;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its Host Universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments
Deadline: March 20, 2016
To apply and for more information click here