Afrox Zambia Limited Job Opportunity: HP Cylinder Maintainer
Afrox Zambia Limited is the leading Gases and Welding solutions providing company in Zambia. It is a member of Afrox South Africa and the Linde Group of Germany. The company wishes to fill the vacant positions of:
- Company: Afrox Zambia Limited
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
- Job Title: HP Cylinder Maintainer
To be based in Ndola and reporting to the Cylinder Maintenance Supervisor, the incumbent shall be responsible for maintenance of LPG Cylinders.
Duties will include:
- Checking faulty cylinders to maintain standards
- Carrying out cylinder repairs in line with IMSS standards.
- Scrapping cylinders in line with IMSS standards
- Documenting all cylinders repaired and scrapped
- Maintaining good housekeeping
- Adhering to SHE’D requirements all the time
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Tertiary education up to technician level in a Mechanical field from a recognized college
- A minimum of Two Years industrial experience in a busy environment
How to Apply
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If you are Interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly apply to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position that you are applying for. Attach your detailed C.V in word with three traceable referees.
Closing date: 22″September 2017 Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.