Airtel Zambia Job Vacancy: Zonal Business Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Distribution
VACANCY: Zonal Business Manager
JOB LEVEL: Senior Manager
To plan, monitor and ensure achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for zonal operations by supervising/ influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in customer service, channel management and market expansion.
REPORTING TO THE SALES AND DISTRIBUTON DIRECTOR – THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE;
1. Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Prepaid
- Identify and formulate zonal sales strategies to help Drive gross additions
- Monitor churn & grace periods
- Supervise health of acquisitions, compliance on activations,
- Oversee activating connections as per the stipulated turnaround times
- Establish sales strategy per segment
- Implement distribution targets per site/region
- Establish overall sales targets per region/sites
2. Achieve Net Revenue of the zone
- Propose and drive VAS Up selling activities
- Drive the reduction of recharge turnovers and first bill churn & zero recharge.
3. Deliver on Channel Satisfaction Score
- Implement the audit and review of channel partners & distributors to ensure Healthy ROI of
- Monitor the timely disbursement of claims to the market, regular trade servicing.
- Conceptualize, design and implement Channel delight activities
4. Expand distribution Width and Depth
- Identify and formulate zonal sales strategies to help Drive Distribution across showrooms and Dealer Service Agents
- Ensure expansions to align to dimensioned number of Active Easy Charge Outlets
- Establish SIM Selling outlets and other categories of retail outlets as a % of Easy Charge outlets
- Implement Distribution policy and commission structures
5. Achieve Employee Engagement scores in line with the Engagement target for the Zonal Business area
- Continuously motivating the front line employees through leadership by examples
- Implement all action plans that will address hygiene issues etc. from engagement survey
- Implement sales commission structures
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- 10+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Result Orientation
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer centric
- Sound understanding of Sales systems and Processes
- Creative self-starter
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Consumer Knowledge
PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR REQUIRED IN THE POST.
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Friday 18th November, 2016.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.