Assistant Inspector x4 at Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
- Company: Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced staff to fill the vacant positions of Snr. ICT Officer and Assistant Inspector.
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR x4 (Boarder Offices)
- Undertakes effectively, import inspections in order to facilitate compliance with compulsory standards
- Undertakes periodically, market surveillance in order to facilitate continued post-market compliance with compulsory standards
- Undertakes regularly, the maintenance of the database in order to facilitate storage, retrieval and processing of information.
- Undertakes periodically, conducts investigations on consumer complaints in order to address the risks and recommend remedial measures
- Undertakes periodically the preparation and publication of domestic quality monitoring reports in order to facilitate informed decision making
- Undertakes timely, preparation of work plans and implementation of the annual Performance Appraisal system (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
- Undertakes effectively the management of human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate achievement of objectives.
B) QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent
- 3 years’ work experience
- Able to write technical reports
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be of a sober character
How to Apply
If you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed CV by 29th March 2019 to the address below or send an email to [email protected] ensure to put the position you are applying for on the subject line.
N. B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Human Resources and Administration Manager Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032, Great North Road, P.O Box 31302