Assistant Manager Debt Management Job Vacancy at ZSIC Life Limited
- Company: ZSIC Life Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ZSIC Life Limited is a leading long-term life assurance Company wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC). The Company has a well spread branch network across Zambia, providing life assurance products and pension fund management and fund administration services. In order to effectively continue pursuing its vision of being the leading long term insurer in the sub region, the company now invites applications from result oriented and selfmotivated individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Manager Real Estates, the Assistant Manager Debt Management is responsible for overseeing the tracking of ZSIC Life Limited tenants whose accounts are overdue and negotiate payment to ensure such accounts are settled and current.
- Reviews, determines and collects rentals in line with relevant guidelines and policy
- Accurately maintains the debtors schedule and provides the age analysis report as required from time to time
- Timely issues demand notices and triggers legal procedures for recovery in accordance with policy
- Regularly conducts debt collection audits and reconciliations in line with policy
- Accurately maintains and tracks the debt management risk register according to agreed standards
- Regularly monitors the performance of debt collectors and prepares debt collectors performance reports
Minimum Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- Full School Certificate.
- Business related Degree or full professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ZICA
- Minimum one (1) year post qualification experience
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Quick thinking to adapt to new situations and problem-solving skills
- Time management and personal management skills
- High level of organization and detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested persons can send or bring in person their application letters accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of educational and professional certificates including details of three contactable references.
All Applications should be clearly marked “POSITION APPLIED FOR” and must be delivered at or before 17:00 hours on 21 March, 2019 addressed to:-
The Managing Director ZSIC Life Limited, Insurance House, Stand Number 4432 Cairo Road,Box 30507, LUSAKA.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.