Assistant Manager Facilities Management Job Vacancy at ZSIC Life Limited
- Company: ZSIC Life Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ZSIC Life Limited is a leading long-term life assurance Company wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC). The Company has a well spread branch network across Zambia, providing life assurance products and pension fund management and fund administration services. In order to effectively continue pursuing its vision of being the leading long term insurer in the sub-region, the company now invites applications from result oriented and self-motivated individuals to fill the following position:
ASSISTANT MANAGER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (1)
Reporting to the Manager Real Estates, the Assistant Manager Facilities Management is responsible for maintenance of all ZSIC Life facilities, implementing projects, contract management and facilitation of tender procedures.
- Regularly conducts routine property inspections in order to identify areas that require maintenance
- Accurately prepares maintenance schedules in order to ensure regular preventive maintenance of facilities
- Effectively conducts routine maintenance of facilities to ensure that they are in good condition and suitable for use
- Timely prepares maintenance records, approval forms, and acquittal forms so that information is readily available and can be retrieved with ease
- Effectively facilitates tender procedures and implements projects as required from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- Full School Certificate.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or related qualification
- Minimum one (1) year post qualification experience
- Quick thinking to adapt to new situations and problem-solving skills
- Time management and personnel management skills
- High level of organization and detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested persons can send or bring in person their application letters accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of educational and professional certificates including details of three contactable references.
All Applications should be clearly marked “POSITION APPLIED FOR” and must be delivered at or before 17:00 hours on 21 March 2019 addressed to:-
The Managing Director ZSIC Life Limited, Insurance House, Stand Number 4432 Cairo Road, Box 30507, LUSAKA.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.