Assistant Manager Tenant Management Job Vacancy at ZSIC Life Limited
- Company: ZSIC Life Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ZSIC Life Limited is a leading long-term life assurance Company wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC). The Company has a well-spread branch network across Zambia, providing life assurance products and pension fund management and fund administration services. In order to effectively continue pursuing its vision of being the leading long term insurer in the sub-region, the company now invites applications from result oriented and self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Manager Real Estates, Assistant Manager Tenant Management is responsible for all ZSIC Life tenant related issues matters.
- Accurately maintains the property register on a regular basis
- Accurately maintains the tenant’s file and related records
- Effectively implements lease agreement preparation and distribution procedures
- Strictly conducts lease compliance inspections and effectively implements procedures to deal with breaches
- Effectively implements property allocation, tenant vetting, and tenant onboarding procedures
- Regularly liaises with security to ensure security and investigation services are available as and when required
- Regularly conducts tenant meetings and takes responsibility for all communications with tenants
- Effectively manages the tenant call centre, timely responds to customer queries and creates logs in accordance with agreed standards
- Appropriately develops and manages the tenant mix policy
- Effectively monitors all property managers and prepares their performance reports.
Minimum Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- Full School Certificate.
- Real Estate, business related or Social Science Degree
- Minimum two (2) years’ post qualification experience
- Familiarity with the tenancy agreements
- Exceptional responsive customer service and communication skills
- High level of organization and detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested persons can send or bring in person their application letters accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of educational and professional certificates including details of three contactable references.
All Applications should be clearly marked “POSITION APPLIED FOR” and must be delivered at or before 17:00 hours on 21 March 2019 addressed to:-
The Managing Director ZSIC Life Limited, Insurance House, Stand Number 4432 Cairo Road, Box 30507, LUSAKA.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.