BioCarbon Partners Job Vacancy in Zambia: M&E Manager
- Company: BioCarbon Partners
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Zambia
BCP is seeking a dynamic, talented, hard-working individual to manage M&E systems (data collection, analysis and reporting) for the USAID funded Community Forests Program, implemented by BCP. The CFP involves implementing REDD+, a climate change mitigation mechanism, across 10 Chiefdoms in Eastern and Lusaka Provinces. This position involves, at least, quarterly visits to all field sites.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity and applicants will be evaluated based on technical qualifications.
- Management of USAID compliant M&E systems.
- Conducting internal data audits to USAID standards to ensure compliance.
- Site visits to supervise field based M&E Assistants
- M&E reporting on time and accurately (100% of the time).
- Preparing for and managing USAID Data Quality Audits.
- Quarterly reports done on time with all figures triple checked.
- Data collection management systems in place across all sites.
- M&E System documentation maintained in line with USAID standards.
- Support EMMP implementation for CFP.
- Meeting all deadlines, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Degree in M&E/Demography/Statistics/Data Management or related field.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing USAID M&E systems is a must.
- Running stand-alone USAID compliant M&E systems, with little or no home office backstopping.
- Training and M&E capacity building skills.
- Strong computer skills, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office (ODK, Excel, Database software).
- Sound report writing abilities and experience.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external audiences.
- Good team player.
- Experience with Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plans is an advantage.
Compensation: A competitive remuneration will be offered.
How to Apply
Interested, qualified candidates, please send a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected], with M&E Manager in the title.
Deadline: Open until the position is filled in.