BlueCode Systems LTD Job Vacancy: Business Analyst
BlueCode Systems is a local Zambian software services organization that is focused on designing and building locally sustainable software applications with a bias towards the health sector.
We are looking to fill the temporary role of a Business analyst who will work under the lead business analyst to bridge the gap between the business needs of clients and the technical tasks to be implemented by the company’s software developers.
This role is perfect for you if you:
- Are comfortable talking to multiple users to understand their needs and ensuring each is accounted for in the software development process.
- Take joy in looking at the bigger picture, connecting multiple pieces/projects and use cases to achieve a shared goal.
- Are comfortable presenting and talking to groups of people.
- Are comfortable undertaking deep research into unknown areas.
- Enjoy writing
Key roles and responsibilities
- Engaging users in their context and work areas, documenting usage patterns, issues arising and thinking through possible mitigation strategies
- Working with company software engineers to ensure that changes are implemented and tested before presentation to the users.
- Making product decisions from the user’s perspective while accounting for engineering constraints (Which you must have a good awareness of)
- Undertaking research and documenting existing solutions to issues arising.
- Support the company in the acquisition of additional clients and identifying possible opportunities during client engagement.
- Computer Science, Engineering degree OR Other degree/diploma with significant work experience engaging with lay users and documenting their needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and demonstrable writing skills
Send the application to [email protected] with the subject: BUSINESS ANALYST
Closing Date: 4th May 2017
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]