Bollore Logistics Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia: Customs Clearing Clerk
DATE POSTED: MONDAY 25TH MARCH 2019
DATE APPLICATION CLOSES: FRIDAY 29TH MARCH 2019
REFERENCE NUMBER: 07/HR/KC/ns/003
A position of Customs Clearing Clerk has become available within Bollore Logistics. To apply for this position, please send your application letter with your curriculum vitae and professional qualifications to the Human Resources Department or to [email protected] Kindly note that only applications meeting the requirements below and received before the closing date will be considered.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
- Should be able to correctly and completely frame customs declarations of every regime.
- Should be conversant with the customs rules of classification.
- to monitor and control in-bound and out-bound Bonded Warehouse activity.
- To monitor and control all Customs Risks within the department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Customs Clearing and forwarding / Logistics and Transport
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, internet) and database management.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Age limit: 25 and above
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]