British American Tobacco Currently Recruiting: Marketing Deployment Executive
Do you have a passion for Marketing? Are you a people person with good communication skills and great time management capabilities? Then, you will gladly apply to the Marketing Deployment Executive role. Our team based in Lusaka, Zambia would be more than happy to welcome you.
The purpose of the role is to support the development of customers/channels to achieve an increase in volumes & share across the portfolio as well as assist in the development and implementation of consumer and promotional activities in line with the brand objectives.
- Management of Brand and Trade Marketing Activities
- Stakeholder Management
- Sales Team Development
- Management of Key Account Channel
- Bachelors Degree in Marking or any Business related field (Business Administration, Management or Economics)
- Minimum two years’ experience in Trade marketing within Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment.
- Valid Drivers license (minimum 2 years experience)
- An interest in and awareness of product development, trade and consumer insights, strategy and BTL (Below the line) communication.
- Customer Engagement including Trade / Customer Investment Frameworks
- Sales/Key Account Management
- Good communicator
- Ability to analyse data and implement robust strategies
Would be a plus:
- Master’s Degree
- Matrix Organisations’ Reporting Structure
- Attention to details
- Being a self-starter
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities.
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As a firm with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large firm (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.