Broadpay Zambia Limited Current Job Vacancy: Chief Operations Officer
We are looking for a Chief Operations Officer. Below are the responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing business operations
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures; —Responsible for the efficiency of business.
- Maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect him/her to be an experienced and efficient leader. If she/he also have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, that would be great.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO and the board in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in a management position
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, programs and policies
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]